During the summer of 2020, Funeral Consumers Alliance of Northern New Jersey conducted a survey of every funeral home in the state in our on-going effort to bring you, the consumer, the most up-to-date and accurate information on the cost of direct cremation and immediate burial. Please note the prices are accurate as of May 2020. As prices are subject to change, always check directly with the funeral home for the most current prices.
The spreadsheet can be found by clicking on the link below.
- If the funeral home has a website, you can be directed there by clicking on the corresponding link.
- The spreadsheet is organized by county, then alphabetically by name.
- The Column Headings IB and DC stand for Immediate Burial and Direct Cremation, respectively.
- Several of the entries are color-coded. This indicates that those funeral homes with the same color coding are owned by the same person or entity. Funeral Homes without color-coding are not part of a corporation or part of a chain.
- To print the spreadsheet, place your curser at the very top of the page. Once your drop down menu appears, select “print”. You may need to adjust settings (portrait to landscape and margins). There should also be a “download” or “export” option that also appears in your drop down menu, if you wish to download it onto your desktop.
We attempted to be as comprehensive as possible. If you see an omission or an error, please let us know at email@example.com.